Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017
Position: Research Fellow/ Scientist
Category: Agricultural Biotechnology, Medical Biotechnology
Scholarship affiliation: Government of India [Open to nationals of India]
Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
Funding level: Full Funding, Monthly Associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/- , Preparatory allowance of Rs. 20,000/-, air passage in econ
Place: Universities in Australia
More about this scholarship
The Australian Government, Government of India, and Department of Biotechnology, are offering fellowships to researchers from India.
- The applicants for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017 should be researchers of India employed full-time but do not have more than five years of experience as a research scientist.
- The candidates employed in the government owned corporation or Indian government agency or statutory body or a national research organization or Indian based university, institute, or Indian private sector research and development organization are eligible.
- The applicants should be aged not more than 35 years.
- The candidates should be residing in India.
- The candidates applying for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017 are assessed based on technical feasibility of the project and their expertise to carry out the project.
- The applicants are evaluated on the basis of relevance and value of the project and its contribution to the applicant’s work.
- The applicants for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017 should submit written letters from two referees which provide inputs of significance, feasibility and value of the project and the applicant’s personal qualities.
- The candidates should support letters from the host and home institutions.
Value of the fellowship
The recipients get monthly Associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/-, Rs. 20,000/- as preparatory allowance, air passage cost for the economy class.
Click Here for the more about current fellowship.
Click Here for more Career offers from Biostandups.