Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships 2017
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Several courses offered by the University
- Open to Indian nationals
- University of Oxford
- Full Funding, course fees, college fees, Â£14,296 for living costs
More about this scholarship
- The University of Oxford is offering scholarships to Indian nationals to pursue MSc/MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management; MSc/MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management; MSc/MPhil in Environmental Change and Management; MSc/MPhil Modern South Asian Studies; MPhil in Development Studies; Master of Public Policy (MPP); and Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) which are tenable at Somerville College.
- The candidates applying for Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2017 should be nationals of India.
- The applicants should be residents in India or should have studied previously at a higher education institution in India.
- The candidates applying for DPhil courses should propose are of studies in fields relevant to the Oxford India Centre for Sustainable Development’s agenda of interdisciplinary research on sustainable development and India.
- The applicants for Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2017 are not required to submit a separate application form for the scholarship.
- The candidates should apply to a graduate program by the relevant deadline.
- The applicants will be considered regardless of which college they state as their preference on the graduate application form.
- The candidates are assessed based on their academic merit, understanding of the challenges faced by India, and leadership potential.
- The recipients of Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2017 get £14,296 towards living costs, course fees, and college fees
Apply Here: WemakeScholars